Want to know the details for the 2012 Golden Paint Can Awards?
Here is the tentative schedule:
- June 1, 2012: The Golden Paint Can Awards open for nominations
- August 15, 2012: Nominations close
- August 15-20: Nominations will be finalized
- November 15, 2012: Voting ends and Wiki of the Year voting will open
- January 1, 2013: Wiki of the Year voting ends.
These are the rules you can expect:
- Up to ten nominations will be accepted for each category. A category must have at least five nominations for a voting poll to be put up...any category that isn't will remain open for nominations until it does or until the judges can select enough to get it to five.
- During the nomination process, sites that are nominated will be placed in a table. If you see your sites name already in the table, please do not post another thread nominated.
- During voting, PollDaddy polls will be used. These polls will be programmed to block multiple votes and so they do not show the results.
- Warrior Cats wikis will not be allowed to be nominated for the Role Play category. If your wiki has both elements, the element which is more dominant will determine its category.
- Judges who are members of the sites that are up for Judge's Choice nominations will not be allowed to make a selection in that category. This should keep those categories as fair as possible. Furthermore, the community winner will not be allowed to be selected as the Judge's Choice.
Do you have a suggestion for a new category?
If so, feel free to post one on this page.